Waste Equipment Rental & Sales has Commercial Rolling Steel Doors in a variety of slat types. Rolling steel doors take up less space than other door types making them ideal for situations where head and wall space are at a premium.
Commercial Rolling Steel Doors Available
Corrosion Resistant Steel Doors
Corrosion-Resistant rolling steel doors are specifically designed to be resistant to the elements including salt and other corrosive materials. Waste Equipment Rental & Sales offers the Corrosion-Resistantor Rust-Resistant rolling steel doors for saltwater and salt air, coastal environments, and salt environments.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Durable construction built to withstand heavy use
- Steel angle guides to provide maximum support for curtain slats
- Customized track and hardware built to fit special clearances, inclines or contour applications
- Rolling service doors for heavy-duty, medium-duty, and light-duty applications
- Insulation is available to help with energy-saving costs
- A smooth-running, torsion-spring operated system packed into each barrel assembly
Rolling Service Doors
Durable Rolling Service Doors, with aluminum, steel, or stainless steel slats, in a variety of gauges, are built to last. Coil Rolling Doors are an ideal choice for commercial and industrial applications. And with five available slat types – flat, insulated flat, small contour, large contour or perforated – these commercial doors offer a style to fit any application.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Curtain hood to protect the door
- Pre-assembled rolling steel door for a quicker installation
- Guides and end locks to prevent lateral movement of the curtain slats
- Each curtain is assembled with durable, heavy-gauge slats
- The curtain's bottom bar is structurally reinforced for maximum durability
- Security locks to keep your building secure
Rental. Sales. repair
Explore More Commercial Doors
Can’t find what you are looking for? We have Commercial Doors for your specific needs depending on your type of waste, volume, and facility layout.
Check out our blog to discover the latest industry trends and Waste Equipment Rental & Sales updates.
24/7 Service You Can Count On From Coast to Coast
Simply fill out the fields below and a Waste Equipment Rentals & Sales Associate will contact you shortly.
Waste Equipment Rentals & Sales is committed to delivering the absolute highest quality of servicing to clients ranging from local businesses to national chains and Fortune 500 companies. Our team is dedicated to its mission to bring service back to the service industry by delivering unrivaled customer service each and every day.